Table of Contents
IPv6 Deployment Workshop
- Date: 22nd to 25th January, 2020
- Venue: Karachi Marriott Hotel
- Location: 9 Abdullah Haroon Rd, Main Civil Lines, Karachi City, Sindh 10444, Pakistan
This four-day IPv6 Deployment Workshop, teaches network operators how to deploy IPv6 on their network infrastructure.
Technical staff who involved in Internet technology standards, local and national network infrastructure deployment, and day to day network operations.
It is assumed that the workshop participants know how to use a router command line interface, do basic router configuration and have a working knowledge of an IGP (OSPF or IS-IS) and BGP fundamentals. Knowledge of the IPv6 protocol is helpful but not essential.
This workshop is not an introduction. The lab exercises use Cisco IOS configuration syntax.
Participants are required to bring their own laptops. These can be Windows/Linux/macOS and must have working wireless to allow participation in the hands on lab exercises.
The workshop can accommodate up to 30 participants
- Agenda (includes links to presentations and schedule)
- Instructors: Philip Smith and Muhammad Yasir Shamim