Workshop Detailed Description
- It is assumed that the workshop participants know how to use a router command line interface, do basic router configuration and have a working knowledge of an IGP (OSPF or IS-IS) and BGP fundamentals.
- This workshop is not an introduction. The lab exercises use Cisco IOS configuration syntax.
- Required to bring own laptops - (Windows/Linux/macOS) with wireless
The workshop can accommodate up to 28 participants
- OSPF design and best practices for Service Provider networks
- BGP attributes and policy
- BGP scalability (including Route Reflectors and Communities)
- BGP Traffic Engineering
- Troubleshooting BGP
training/exn-bgp/details.txt · Last modified: 2021/05/10 15:47 by philip